Saturday, May 30, 2009

That was worth my 10 minutes

I don't know what got into me, but I started out my Saturday morning with a burst of organizing. The shoe bin in the front entry closet is always a constant mess AND the first thing you see when you walk in my front door. It makes my whole house look messy. Doesn't this look better?

Of course, you didn't see a before picture, but you would agree that this looks better. I love the fireman boots in the closet. They are a symbol of the fabric of our lives.


Speaking of fireman stuff, my hubby is off right now taking the Oral Boards for the Lieutenant test. The Oral Boards are basically an interview test where they quiz you on a bunch of scenarios and tactics to see if you know enough to lead a team of firefighters. Here's hubby getting ready this morning:


I'm sure he's wondering why I would take a picture of him trying to shine his shoes. Wish him luck.

That's all I got for you this morning. I'm off to play in the sun with the kids. Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Scott looks great. Good luck to him. I do that same type of thing with shoe racks and it does look good for all of 5 minutes. Sunny

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Let me know what you think.