Monday, March 23, 2009

The nerve of that guy

Dear Hubby turns 37 in about 10 days. I, being the good wife that I am, thought about what I wanted to get him for his birthday. He had recently ripped a hole in the pair of jeans that looked hottest on him, so I decided to replace those jeans for his birthday. A present for us both, natch.

So, I find the jeans in his closet, figure out that they are David Britton's Buffalo Game jeans in a size 34 and do a quick web search. Nada...hmmm, must be an older model of Buffalo jeans than what's currently in the stores. So I turn to ebay. where I find a pair of Game jeans, at a price I can afford.

Photobucket

I bid. I win. I'm happy, right? Wrong. Turns out dear hubby has been successful in changing his waist size via his P90x workouts. After 10 years of being a size 34, the man informs me that after 30 days of working out he is now a size 32. I should be thrilled, but I'm a little annoyed to have just bought a pair of jeans off ebay that I cannot return.

I have a hot husband, but now gotta sell a pair of jeans on ebay. I suppose that is still a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Let me know what you think.