Thursday, March 4, 2010

I did promise you a meaningless post....

Okay, so you know that rule that says "if you haven't worn it in a year, you should get rid of it". Well, I blogged about these new white pants on June 1st of last year.Here is the original post about the white pants. Have I worn them since then? NO. At first I thought I just needed to lose a few pounds and I would like the pants better. But then I lost a few and I still didn't like the pants. The pants were super tight around my calves and pulled the pants down (yes, down like off my bum). I could have worn a belt to keep them up, but the sensation still wasn't that great. Anyhoo...

So I decided it was time to let the pants go or do something to fix them. So I hacked off the tight-calf part, rolled them up a bit, and sewed 'em back together. Whaddya think? Better?



P.S. My mother wouldn't be proud to see the unmade bed and the piles of clothes in the background of the pictures. But hey, we go for honest journalism...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Let me know what you think.