Wednesday, July 8, 2009

There's too much to blog about


It has been days since I posted to my blog, but I can't decide what to write about. I think I have too much material. I could blog about Sweetness' birthday today and how much fun we're going to have horseback riding. Or I could blog about how she learned to ride her bike without training wheels yesterday. I could blog about the 6:30 wakeup call from the Big Guy that leaves me with several hours alone in the morning before the rest of the house stirs. I could blog about the beauty of God's creation around me. I could blog about the mental weight of trying to be a more flexible, relaxed person on vacation (it isn't that relaxing to continually reconsider all of your responses before making any decision). Or, I could simply leave you with a poem about how yummy smores are when you make them with Reese's Peanut Butter cups. Alas, I don't think anyone wants to read ALL that, so I'll just leave you with some pictures.





Happy Birthday Sweetness. Your mom couldn't be more proud of you!

5 comments:

  1. Seriously, I really, really wish I was there. Really. It's quite hot here. It's only going to get worse. Waaaaaah!
    O.K. I feel better now getting that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm, If my sister reads this... the weather is quite lovely in August in Las Vegas, ya, that's the ticket and I can't wait for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...that cracks me up. I'm glad you guys get to hang out together in August. POST PICTURES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your girl!

    And my sister-on-law introduced me to Reece's s'mores last year...omg - those are so good (need about a gallon of milk to finish one, but darn tasty)!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Let me know what you think.